January 8, 2022
Over the past 18 months, a number of Sol-20 happenings have accumulated in my email inbox and here are some overdue updates.
- Nino Porcino has written (in 2021!) a Tetris game for the Sol-20.
- Michael Gardi has written a Sol-20 emulator, written in Python & the pygame library. I've written some brief notes on installing and running his emulator.
- The great Bitsavers website added a new directory with some great Processor Technology manuals and brochures (see the subdirectories there too)
- I cleaned up the links page to remove some dead links and change the URLs of a few pages which have moved.
July 3, 2020
May 25, 2020
Paolo Binotti contributed three more manual scans, available on the manuals page. Thank you, Paolo!
- Sol Systems Manual, 1978
- Sol Terminal Computer User's Manual, 1978
- 16KRA User's Manual, 3rd revision
March 1, 2019
Updates to the links page
- Julie Porter's amazing port of PT Extended Cassette BASIC to the AVR microcontroller. The github repository also provides a commented reconstruction of the original 8080 asm source.
- Hugo Holden's investigation of the Sol-20 cassette interface
- Hugo Holden's article on solving a Sol-20 lockup problem
... (older items are no longer noted) ...
Web site started